Tuesday, December 28, 2004

CoNAs tA Tu?...

today was cool..had some really good conversations with friends old & new!! caught up with a friend from college & that really made my day..gotta love that girl.. RACH U ROCK!!

stayed @ home just chillen really, except for the taxi runs i had to do 4 ad..nothin has changed round here..lol..watched "sniper" & "fifty first dates"..both cool..really liked the latter1..& no i didn't cry..woohoo 4nay..lol..

busy day 2mr..spendin the day with dave, goin engagement ring shoppin..No No don't worry not 4 him 2give to me..it's for a mate. hopefully dave will make it fun so i don't get all emotional..lol..this will be the only time i ever do this, cause my man has gotta surprise me with my ring! ; ) then got church 2mr night..so yup i'm excited to catch up with dave..thurs & fri will be crazy also doin bits & pieces, packin, & the last catchin up sessions b4 i head out over the weekend.

it's been nice to be home...made me realize a hell of a lot..good & bad as usual..lookin 4ward to gettin back 2dk 2c some ppl..back 2the program...hmmmm...we'll c..lol..anywho it's late ere..need some sleep..thanks 4all the love lately guys..much appreciated..love ya..peace..<3nay

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cutie
just wanna say hi before I see you again;-)
Looking forward to see you beautiful face when I arrive in town on monday night
Love Lise

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you kinky bitch! no sight or sound since you left. well thats fine then! i will remember that. love you anyway!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home