Sunday, December 26, 2004

WhEN tHe HYpE iS oVeR...

well santa was very good in this house yesterday!! my big kid of a brother woke me up at 4am to go get presents..will he ever grow up??..so we opened stockins & then had to wait till 6am to wake up the parentals..so yeah i had asked 4either the new photo ipod or a good digital camera..couldn't decided which i'd prefer..but wen i went downstairs low & behold i had received both!!!..heck yeah!!!!!...still can't believe it, but i'm not complainin..now i just gotta figure out how to work them..lol..

ever notice how christmas nite is so feckin borin? oh my lord..well here it is...u sit round, or sleep..it's toooooooo quiet if u ask me..

well my auntie & her family are over for boxin day..so my wee cousin leah is on fire to watch shrek 2 so i better go..u know 4year olds..no patience...tlk soon..<3nay

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebbie said...

hey lovely lady...a merry christmas to your irish self, and lots of kisses for your pretty face. miss you, cant wait to see you again. i'll be sending you some mail when you get back to cph...every girl deserves a love letter once in a while, wouldnt you say? yea, christmas night is boring as heck...I WASHED DISHES. like im in masters or something, bleh. but i love you.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home