Tuesday, November 23, 2004

True Beauty...

this post is to my wonderful & very dear friend/cousin dearbhla...i just wanted u to know u mean so much to me babe. u have given me so much over the years. ur wisdom has made me wiser & ur love has made me stronger. i would not be who i am or what i am if u had not been around. i love you with the core of my being!! i miss you soooo much,but we have the rest of our lives to be round each other...and u know as soon as we're together again we'll laugh like we'd never been seperated. but for me i know that this temporary distance has shed light on true friendship..who i have it with & who i don't. i can honestly say now that u are a true friend & one i plan on holding close always. ur e-mails are sunshine on a rainy day sweetie. i love you dearly..and i just wanted u to know...may we share many more years of lunches together!!!! i think pat short expressed it best when he said " if they offered me a house now..i wouldn't thank u for it!"...if anyone offered me another friend..i wouldn't thank them for it..lol.. love you sweetie..never forget that!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....<3nay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home