Tuesday, November 16, 2004

signin off...

a VERY LONG day... one of many ups & downs! & misunderstood talks, yup yup
just done with the rock show practice...hopefully it will all be well on thurs...

hannah has returned in gr8 spirits...it's so cool to have u back babe!!
daniel ur bein missed already!

D if i'm not talkin 2ya b4 u see this...that e-mail...yup...ment ALOT! it's always nice to know there are people out there who give a toss bout u..lol.. ma & da ... missin u a lot lately, can't wait to get home!!!! i'm really countin the days. well yeah i'm recked..so i'm gonna sign off...but luv to all who know me & who care...god bless..

<3nay

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

just a quicky.. as you're gone this weekend, I wanted you to know that I love you and miss you.. and that I am praying for you. sorry we weren't able to talk before you left; next time you better grab me and tell me that you need some Erin time. ok? I've got your back, and if you need anything - however big or small - let me know. see you tomorrow night, babe.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home