Saturday, January 15, 2005

ThInKiNg..

hey all...
sorry i haven't written up in a while! been busy & i've been thinkin A LOT..
"master's"...been good mostly. god really is doin a lot in me since i've been back & has shown me how i've grown. i just have this longin to spend more time with Him. He has really opened my eyes and heart to Him in a new and fresh way. it's like everytime i go to pray or just spend time by myself..i feel Him all over me. i'm really enjoyin the closeness i feel i'm experiencin with Him..yeah i may sound cheesey to some..but it's just how i feel right now. i've just become more reliant on God. ppl will always let u down & hurt u (even if they don't mean to), but God never will..He trully is my BEST FRIEND!!..

As most of u i'm sure know, my friend Ashling was found..and for those of u who don't know here is the news..A friend of mine from college went missin new years eve after been out. they have been lookin for her now & yesterday they found her out side of belfast in a river..she had been raped and badly beatin!!..so as much and all as we are relieved we found her..we are not so happy about her absence or how it was brought about. for me right now....i think distance has gotten to me. i'm very sad!! i feel like cryin, but the tears just aren't there right now...i think it mostly has to do with being so far from all of this, but also the fact i hadn't seen her in months..my heart does break, but right now i've been able to keep a brave face. it's been good cause my friends back home are very torn up & i've been able to encourage..but i'm prayin that in God's timin i will really be able to just let go of all this and deal with it in the best way! i know this wasn't God and i praise Him for the blessing she was to me & the wonderful memories i had the opportunity of makin with her. i pray she called upon God and is with Him now...but for now...just keep her finace, family, & friends in ur prayers..

god bless...<3nay

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nay, Just want u to know i'm praying for u. I miss u soooooooooooo much. Loved your photos! They were great. It nice to see u having fun..u deserve it beautiful!! Whos the cute guys u were with? Fill me in...Love ya girl...~*nat*~...

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe j
mam here just saying hello and saying how much i love u
when i read your stuff i just cant beleive youre the little girl i brought home from the hospital in the pink suit, are you sure you haven't taken her body ha ha well everythings wonderful here babe, but we're still looking forward to having you home again. i love you my darling and i'll talk to you soon
mam

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home