Friday, October 22, 2004

A New Closeness

so many things goin on each day...not just in general master's, but in my life. i have new things to deal with & new challenges to face. yet all the while god is molding me. i can feel him with me lately in a closeness i can honestly say is new & exciting!! it's like everytime i have an issue i'm dealing with i just get overwhelmmed with him. it's such a great feeling to know ur not alone & that god is there always. master's life is becoming more enjoyable & relationships are growing stronger. yeah there are somethings better then others, but in general i've no major complaints right now! i feel like i have finally sorted through & found the people who are really goin to help carry me this year & me them. of course there is still people that i struggle with trying to understand and having them understand me, but it's a growing experience...& to be honest i'm finding out that in a lot of ways they are very like me & there will probably come a time where we can be great assets to each other! i know god has his hand on every part of my life & that situation is no different. god will shine brighter then us & hoepfully shine through us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home